Test Your Knowledge Of Google's E-Commerce Photo Editing

Description of your first forum.
khairul618397

Test Your Knowledge Of Google's E-Commerce Photo Editing

Post by khairul618397 »

Hundreds (maybe thousands, maybe even millions) of more drones like me were clogging the internet with shallow, shallow content on every topic known to man… all in the service of people who wanted to play to search engines. Thankfully, Google has since put the kibosh on E-Commerce Photo Editing on such behavior through updates like Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird. And, fortunately, they continue to refine these algorithms, most recently with what they call “Expertise-Authority-Reliability (EAT)”. It's Google's shortcut to what it takes to create high-quality web pages and websites. As noted in their Research Quality Scoring E-Commerce Photo Editing Guidelines, published November 19, 2015: “High-quality pages and websites need sufficient expertise in E-Commerce Photo Editing to be authoritative and trustworthy on their subject matter.” These terms - especially authority and trustworthiness - are not new to regular Copyblogger readers.

But have you ever wondered what E-Commerce Photo Editing exactly an expert is? In some cases, it is easy to define an expert. For example, the only person giving advice on knee surgery should be an orthopedic surgeon. Someone with the right training, the right qualifications. But, according to E-Commerce Photo Editing Google, this is not the only type of expert. Pay attention, because you and I have something at stake here. Let me explain. The rules behind the quiz I don't have a college degree in copywriting or content writing. But because I E-Commerce Photo Editing produce these types of writing for a living — as well as reviewing applications for Copyblogger's Certified Content Marketers program — you could say I'm an expert. And you, dear content marketer, are probably struggling with the same kind of concern: what exactly makes you an expert? Well, that's what this quiz is all about.

It is designed to help you refine your sense of E-Commerce Photo Editing to become an expert. Before we start, let me outline the rules: I'll give you a scenario involving a so-called expert. Your job is to decide whether the person portrayed in the scenario is an expert or not. After E-Commerce Photo Editing each scenario, I'll give you the correct answer - according to Google's content quality standards - and go on to explain the reason for the answer. And just so we're clear: every storyline I share below is a work of fiction, loosely based on E-Commerce Photo Editing real-life experience. But the names, places and incidents are figments of my imagination.